Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Month 1 Results

So, I just finished the on-ramp last Thursday and did my first "big-boy" class yesterday, so it was time to take measurements, photos, etc. I still don't have a scale (my bad), but will weigh soon.

First of all, the emotional/physical difference I feel after 1 month is amazing. I am noticeably stronger and feel way better about myself. Even if there is not that much difference in the mirror/on the scale, MY body already feels better to me and that translates to improved body confidence. I feel good.

As for the measurements:

On August 17th, these are my measurements

Middle of Bicep: 12.5 inches (no change)
Top of Thigh: 24 inches (no change)
Belly (measured to belly button): 36 inches (-1 inch)
Calf (Widest Point): 14 inches (no change)
Chest (Under Bra Line): 34 inches (-1 inch)
Hips: 38 inches (-1 inch)

I should mention that while my biceps are no smaller, they are way firmer, and I can notice a little definition. Whoop Whoop. The adventure continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment